Invisalign and Braces
Invisalign and orthodontic services in South Amboy, NJ
Utilizing the most advanced clear aligner in the world, there has never been a better time to straighten your teeth. Our team at Modi Smiles, led by Dr. Dipti Modi, is proud to be a licensed provider of Invisalign clear aligner orthodontic solutions. Invisalign provides a clear, convenient, and comfortable orthodontic option to achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
Advantages of Invisalign?
- Faster treatment: With aligner that adjust each week, your smile will be straight faster than you could have imagined. Depending on your response to treatment, most often in older adults, we may consider extended periods between aligner changes.
- Exact fit: Aligners made from SmartTrack material are comfortable, fit well, and are easy to put on and take off.
- Very Effective: Invisalign aligners treat a wide assortment of misaligned teeth conditions. Some of these include: Crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
- Nearly invisible: Most people won’t even be able to tell that you’re going through Invisalign treatment, because Invisalign aligners are nearly invisible!
- Extremely Convenient: Invisalign treatment is ideal for your busy schedule, since you only need to visit our office every six weeks.
The Invisalign Treatment Process
Your First Consultation
At the initial consultation, Dr. Modi will discuss your orthodontic needs and desires, and then identify whether Invisalign treatment is an ideal treatment for you.
Custom Treatment Plan
Our office will utilize cutting-edge technology to take an initial impression of your mouth. We take this impression and use it to map out a precise treatment plan, including the exact movements of your teeth and the duration your treatment will be. In some instances, our team might be able to show you a visual representation of what your teeth may look like upon completion of treatment!
Receiving Your Invisalign Clear Aligners
Your custom Invisalign aligners will be made of Invisalign’s proprietary material. The aligners are nearly invisible and most people won’t notice you’re wearing them during your teeth straightening.
Depending on case severity, it’s normally recommended to wear your Invisalign clear aligners 20 to 22 hours a day for the best results, and take them out only to eat, brush, and floss.
Tracking Your Progress
As you wear each set of aligners, your teeth will gradually shift into place. We may recommend that you start wearing a new set of aligners each week and schedule checkups every few weeks or so.
To learn more about the Invisalign procedure and our other orthodontic treatment options, please feel free to schedule an appointment at our South Amboy , NJ office.